Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week Eight

"Chicago's neighborhoods have always been the city's greatest strength." -Jane Byrne
 Birthday treats done the college way! (Birthday Oreos) 
 Celebrating on Tuesday night after finishing the second honors paper with a bite sized berry bat pie from the local farmer's market! 
 These horse statues are throughout downtown Chicago in memory of fallen Chicago officers. Naturally we opted to take a more light hearted picture while out shopping! 
 My favorite find of the week: a vintage Dooney and Bourke bag that I found at a thrift store for $14! 

 We went to a little brunch spot in Evanston this morning to celebrate my belated birthday!
 Naturally we had to stop at my favorite pet store in Evanston, Thee Fish Bowl, after brunch and look at all the baby hamsters. 
That black blob is a black baby bunny. I clearly exercised a lot of restraint by not bringing it back to my dorm.

1 comment: