Sunday, February 8, 2015

Second Semester

 My rho gamma group during rush on the first day. I'm in the second row near the middle and the two girls in purple shirts were our rho gammas, which are sorority women who have disassociated with their chapters to help guide us without bias during rush. 
 Sarah went to Notre Dame with me and now she goes to Loyola with me. This is us on bid night wearing our respective shirts for our new sororities. 
 I accepted my bid from Alpha Sigma Alpha. The theme for our bid night party was Great Gatsby with the slogan, "Feathers, Pearl and Alpha Sig Girls". 
 Another picture from bid night showing my pledge class. I'm in the second row on the left. 

 One of our rituals is the Phoenix Degree during which we are pinned by an older member referred to as a ruby. 
 Dad, Stephen Colbert has an ice cream flavor and it isn't pistachio. 
 Unfortunately last week I discovered that our food court sells nachos...
The snow is starting to melt a bit after this weekend of rain. A much needed change after the blizzard on Super Bowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment