Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week Twelve

We had tons of leftover pizza after our Monday night HSA meeting, so naturally we took one back to Campion! 
 Mari's cousin came to look at schools in Chicago. I got to have dinner with her family from Florida Monday Night. 
 Marisa and I caught up via Skype this week as well! She's absolutely loving Tampa. 
 My snow essentials shipped just in time so I'm prepared for the polar vortex that will appear soon enough. 

 I got to enjoy sushi and a lakefront view in the IC while writing my final honors paper. 
 The view of the chapel from the third floor reading room in the IC. 

 It snowed Saturday night so naturally I wanted to go play in the snow while I still find it enjoyable. 
 We drew designs in the soccer field. 
 Obligatory first snow of the year selfie. 
 Shout out to Mari and Sean for coming to play in the snow with me!
 Wearing glasses while attempting to write an essay makes you smarter right? 
 I got to have brunch this morning with Ms. Riley, my high school principle, and serval Notre Dame alums in the Chicago area! 
Chipotle provided me with some much needed words of encouragement during the Sunday night homework crunch. 

1 comment: