Monday, November 3, 2014

Week Ten

 On Monday we carved pumpkins for Halloween at an Honors Student Association (HSA) party. 
 I was truly one of the only Giants fans at Loyola, so when they won it was a real party of one. I love C.R.E.A.M. in the bay area so I made a homemade version to celebrate! (P.S. I promised I watched all the games dad)
 Our dining hall had cookies to decorate on Halloween so my lunch consisted of that and coffee. 
 It snowed on Halloween but the snow never stuck. Lucky us the lake mixed with the wind and this was the result. 
 PSA Chipotle gives out $3 burritos of your choosing on Halloween in you come in dressed up. I went as a skier because of all the snow outside! (Those are my friend's chemistry googles as my make shift snow goggles!)
 My amazing friend Cassie did my hair for me on Halloween because the wind had ruined my hair from earlier! 
 On Halloween I got the privilege of hanging out with Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana! I decided to be a boy scout which was yet another thrift store find. 


1 comment: