Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week Eleven

 Clearly the most accurate map I have ever seen of California. Special thanks to my sociology textbooks for featuring this. 
 I couldn't help but take this picture of this woman's book on the L....
 My university 101 class went to a custard shop, Lickity Split, on Thursday. 
 The real side to studying for our second honors test on Friday.
 A little moral support from Mom and Brie right before my test. 
 Post honors test silliness with Laura. 
 Mariana is part of the Latino Club on campus and we went to the Latino Ball on Friday. 
 I've covered my bed in pillows and blankets making it hard to find me in the morning. 
 We went shopping downtown on Saturday and I must say the Burberry flagship store is one of my favorite buildings. 
 Found some Loyola advertising on Michigan Ave. 
 Mari and I stayed in on Saturday night eating ice cream and re-watching Gossip Girl for the millionth time. 
And Sunday was filled with the usual homework and Anne shenanigans. I think I should get creativity points for my book hat though. 

1 comment: